The Stirling Arms Hotel is one of WA’s oldest heritage sites and a gateway to the Swan Valley wine region. Originally built in 1852 and brimming with history, the renowned venue welcomes visitors from near and far.
- 9 recently renovated split king and queen suites, 4 with balconies
- 1 three bedroom self-contained apartment, with private courtyard, bbq, laundry, kitchen, lounge & dining area
- Free Wi-Fi Tea/Coffee Facilities
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Iron & Ironing Board All Linen & Guest Amenities
- 4km drive from Perth Airport
- 400m from the Guildford Train Station (Catch the Midland Line from Perth CBD)
- Just a few minutes drive to the Swan Valley Wine Region (with various bus charters available nearby)
- 1 minute walk to the Swan Valley Visitor Centre
The hotel is staffed every day from 12pm until late. Guests are able to check in at our bottle shop, from 3pm-8pm. Please contact us if you wish to check-in later. Check out is 10am. Our express check-out service conveniently allows you to leave as you please.