The Stirling Arms Hotel Standard Terms & Conditions
The person making the reservation is deemed to have accepted all the following terms and conditions on behalf of the booked party.
- Prices shown are per room per night for the number of persons and dates selected. Additional guests where permitted, will be charged an additional nightly charge.
- The booker should refer to the ‘Terms & Conditions and Payment Policy’ on the booking confirmation page for full details of the payment required to secure a booking.
- The booker should refer to the ‘Cancellation Policy’on the booking page for full details on cancellation dates and applicable charges. Any refunds approved will be at the Manager’s discretion.
- Amendments are subject to approval and may result in additional fees, based on the new published rate.
- The rates cannot be amended once bookings are confirmed and specials cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- On completion of the booking, the applicable payment will be charged to credit card details provided.
- All credit card payments will attract a 1.5% surcharge for Visa and MasterCard and Amex.
- Local loyalty members must present their loyalty card to staff upon check-in to redeem any special accommodation offers.
- A confirmation email will be forwarded to you once your booking is complete; it is the guest’s responsibility to advise the property should they not receive written confirmation and to read carefully to ensure their booking is correct.
- Check in time at all properties is 1400 and check out at 1000. Early check in and late check-out are at the discretion of the property and must be requested on the day applicable. There will be no refund for early check out and a late checkout fee may apply if a property is not vacated prior to arranged check-out time.
- Upon arrival, full payment of the accommodation will be taken, less any prior deposits. Cash bonds will not be accepted.
- On checking-in to the hotel and signing the registration card you accept all hotel terms & conditions. You are held liable for any damage to the hotel accommodation that you have hired and have caused and you accept all liability including any debt recover costs / legal fees.
- All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. The hotel reserves the right to refuse bookings where there is not a registered guardian accompanying minors.
- Valid photo ID for each booking must be produced and match the name of the booking to the guest/s checking in.
- Whilst we attempt to satisfy all special requests we are unable to provide a guarantee.
- The Stirling Arms Hotel urges guests to have fully covered travel insurance. The Stirling Arms Hotel accepts no responsibility or liability for guest’s personal belongings or motor vehicles.
- Provision of complimentary cots and highchairs is on an availability basis. These should be arranged with the property directly prior to arrival.
- All rooms offer tea and coffee making facilities, complimentary bathroom amenities, linen, and towels. Guests staying 7 or more nights will receive a weekly service.
- While smoking is allowed in designated areas of the property, all accommodation rooms are non-smoking.
- The Stirling Arms Hotel does not have a 24-hour reception. For arrivals after hours, guests must contact the property directly during office hours to obtain arrival instructions and how to collect their keys.
- The Stirling Arms Hotel offer complimentary car parking. This is subject to availability and on a first come first serve basis.
- Free Wi-Fi is provided daily for up to 500mb (resets every 24 hours). Additional access is available for purchase.
- Download full Accommodation T&C’s here
Cellar Key Loyalty Program T&C’s
- Not valid with any other promotion, offer, or discount
- Members must complete a transaction at The Stirling Arms Hotel once every 3 months to remain in the program
- Not valid for functions, weddings, events, special event days and band performances
- We reserve the right to change, transform and limit the membership program at any time
- Any such changes will be advised to members in written form
Best Price Guarantee T&C’s
- Not valid with any other promotion, offer or discount
- Best price is based on like for like products or offerings
- To claim the best price guarantee offer, the client must present written evidence in the form of a professional quote
- Blockout dates apply
- Subject to availability of venue space or products
- Subject to the Conference and Events terms and conditions, as outlined in The Stirling Arms Hotel Function Kit
Functions & Events
No Room Hire Fee and No Minimum Spend T&C’s
- Not valid with any other offer or discount
- The venue reserves the right to hold your function in the most suitable outlet based on business demands and numbers
- Standard t&c’s also apply
- Food or beverage must be purchased to receive this offer
- Non standard floor plans and setup may attract a fee
Festive Functions T&C’s
- Minimum 20 guests – smaller groups please speak to us about our custom menus & platter options.
- Course pricing includes one selection from each course for entire function. Alternate drop includes a $5 per person, per course charge and choice selection includes a $10 per person, per course charge.
- Wayward Reindeer package is not included in the save $5pp Mon-Thurs offer.
- No minimum spend or room hire fees is only available for non-exclusive use of venue spaces & bars.
- Minimum spend of $500 applies for entry into Stirling Arms Hamper draw
- Hamper valued at $1000; includes delicious selection of items from bottle shop, nights stay (pending availability) in King Suite and $500 venue credit (not valid for bottle shop purchase or credit towards function booking)
- Menu selections due 4 weeks prior to your event
- Full payment is due 2 weeks prior to your event
- Download our full event T&C’s.
Function & Events T&C’s
Download full standard T&C’s for Functions & Events here